Hanna pH Combination Electrode
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.
The Hanna Instruments HI1333B is a combination (full-cell) pH electrode with a single ceramic junction, polyetherimide (PEI) body, spherical tip, double Ag/AgCl reference, Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC) connector, and 1 m (3.3') coaxial cable.
This electrode works with the HI9815 Turtle pH transmitter. A single ceramic junction provides long electrode life in harsh environments. The PEI body with 7.5mm spherical tip is for use in moderately aggressive liquids, such as in wastewater, and for applications requiring stress resistance. The double Ag/AgCl reference provides less noise (unwanted voltages) than gold or silver electrodes. A BNC connector provides tight cable connections.
- Combination (full-cell) pH electrode for field applications with the HI 9815 Turtle pH transmitter
- Single ceramic junction for long electrode life in harsh environments
- Polyetherimide (PEI) body with spherical tip for use in moderately aggressive liquids, such as in wastewater, and for applications requiring stress resistance
- Double Ag/AgCl reference for less noise (unwanted voltages) than gold or silver electrodes and
- Comes with a 1 m (3.3') coaxial cable and has Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC) connector for tight coaxial cable connections