Munch Machine Mother Bucker
Munch Machine Mother Bucker
The machine that introduced high capacity bucking to the industry, the “Mother Bucker” is an industrial grade machine that is adaptable to all harvest methods. Designed to handle any size plant or grow operation, with enough adjustability to tune it from bucking high quality flower to extracts. Made from the highest quality components and engineered to perfection, because we know that down time during harvest is not an option. Proudly made in the USA by a company with 76 years’ experience building harvesting equipment.
Used and highly recommended by the largest grows on the planet, the Mother Bucker is the market leader for a reason. Five years is the life of most other machines; at MUNCH Machine Five years is the warranty.
- Variable speed control allows for damage free bucking of both wet and dry material.
- Capable of processing 150lbs (wet) per hour, 38lbs (dry) per hour
- Industrial grade, 100% serviceable, 100% rebuild able
- Built from structural grade A36, A500, and 304 Stainless steel to last for generations
- Designed to integrate perfectly with cGMP Compliant facilities
- Food grade components – Rubber rollers, stainless steel faceplate, Frame powder coat, motor oil, and bearing grease
- Stainless steel construction on all parts contacting finished product
- CSA and UL approved electronics, NEMA rated
- Wash down quality
- Easy to clean, at the end of each day which takes 10 minutes
- Silent operation
- Runs on Standard 110V / 15A Circuit
- Process stems up to ¾” diameter - Interchangeable die plates to accommodate all types of material
- Indoor and Outdoor versions available
- Reduces labor costs and saves time
- 5-year manufacturer defects warranty
- Emergency stop switch
- Forward and momentary reverse directional switch
- Designed to be used with conveyor systems or bin catchment systems
- 25’ industrial grade plug
- Components: ½ hp Lenze motor and VFD drive, Seal Master bearings, Wrap flex coupler, 1.25” Steel drive shafts
Good Manufacturing Practices - All The Components On The Double Bucker Are Designed To Fit In A GMP Compliant Workflow - Motor utilizes FDA approved lubricant - Powder coat has FDA certification - Neoprene rollers have FDA certification - Stainless Steel Face Plate has FDA certification
Dimensions - Height 52” - Width 40” - Depth 32” - Weight 300 lbs
Power requirements - Runs on Standard 110V / 15A Circuit - Draws +/- 3 Amps - Incompatible With GFCI Circuit
Cleaning - Once Daily,Takes 10 - 15 min - Stiff Brush and 70% Rubbing Alcohol
Components - Motor: 1/2HP Lenza Gearmotor - Control Box: NEMA 4/12/13. Dust and Water Resistant - 25’ Industrial Grade Cord and Plug - Hood: Powder Coated Steel - Frame: Powder Coated Steel - Face Plate: Stainless Steel - Die Plate: Stainless Steel - Rollers: Aluminum Hub With Neoprene Rollers - Shaft: 1.25” Steel - Coupler: Wrap Flex - Bearings: Seal Master - Wheel Options: - Indoor: 4” Blickle Industrial Casters - Outdoor: 10.4" Martin Wheel, Flat Free Off Road
Shipping crate dimensions - Height 59” - Width 48” - Depth 40” - Weight 200lbs (Box and Bucker 550lbs) - Made of Reinforced 3/8” Plywood - Reusable
< Show Less
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.