SMALL DESIGN MIGHTY PERFORMANCE
QuantumX Series LED grow lights are designed to deliver uniform lights with varying light levels of photosynthetic photon flux values using Full Spectrum white light output for best yields in a tight energy budget. QuantumX series is easy to install and produce less heat using effective heat sink self-cooling technology.
QuantumX LED grow lights are ETL certified, robust design, high efficiency and comes with 3-year warranty. QuantumX LED grow light is designed for grow tent, home grows or cabinet grows space.
INSPIRED BY HOME GROWERS
QuantumX series LED grow light is not only stimulating plant growth but also reduce energy consumption significantly by producing accurately targeted wavelengths as per the requirements of plant species.
This versatility provides growers with uttermost efficiency, consistency, controllable spectrum and uniformity in plant growth.
- Vegetative Growth : Coverage 3' x 3' @ 24" Height
- Flower Growth : Coverage Area 2' x 2' @ 18" Height
- Energy-efficient LED Grow Light system
- Long-life, low maintenance system 54,000 hours based on LM70
- Full spectrum white light output with high-efficiency output up to 2.5 umol/J
- ETL certified for safety, quality, and performance.
- Easy Installation and eco-friendly
- Integrated 120-277 system, no external transformers or drivers required. Comes with 120V Cord included. Easy Plug & Play Technology.
- Extra efficient heat sinks to maintain the lower overall ambient temperature
- Designed for Indoor use only.
PPF Output : 125 umol/s
Efficiency: 2.5 umol/J
Input Power : 50 W
True Power From Wall : 50 W
Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
Power Factor : 0.99
Dimensions : 12" L x 12" W x 2.5" H
Weight : 3.3 lbs
Beam Angle : 120 degree
Thermal Management : Passive Cooling
Operating Temp : -20 to 40 degree C
LISTING & CERTIFICATION
Lifespan : 100,000 hours
Listing : Conforms UL1598 for Dry/Damp Location
Warranty : 3 Year Limited
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.