The iLi6 630W LED is available with 2.7 µmol/j efficacy. This variety in efficacies eliminates the need to change the light spectrum during the plant cycles.
An ideal fixture for various indoor applications including vertical facilities, commercial indoor facilities with rolling bench layouts, or medium to large scale gardeners with agricultural tents or limited plant counts.
The iLi6 LED horticultural light ups the ante with more micromole per-joule output than its competitors allowing you to have a higher quality yield without sacrificing wattage.
Best used alongside the ILUMINAR Touch Controller or HASH Controller.
PPF: 1700 µmol/s
Efficacy: 2.7 µmol/j
Input Power: 630W
Top Product Features:
- Spectrum Tuned: FS Grow (Full Spectrum Growth)
- High Efficiency SMD LED Array
- Low Profile
- Warranty: 5 Years
Features & Specifications:
- Main Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Best for: Vegetative & Flower State
- Emitter Type: LED Diodes
- Finishing Mounting Height: 12” (30cm) from top of Canopy
- Dimming/Controllable: 0-10V
- Material: Aluminum
- Emitter Cooling: Passive Cooling
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 for Damp/Wet Conditions
- LED Lifespan (90% of Life): 36,000+ Hours
- Power Factor: > 90%
- Certifications: DLC / ETL / CE
- Ambient Temperature: 14º -104º F (-10º to 40º C)
- L = 1128mm / 44.41”
- W = 1086mm / 42.76”
- H = 58mm / 2.29”
- Weight= 17.6 kg / 38.8 lbs
VOLTS | AMPS | WATTS
- 120V | 5.38A | 646W
- 208V | 3.03A | 630W
- 240V | 2.63A | 631W
- 277V | 2.27A | 629W
- 347V | 1.79A | 621W
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.