The ILUMINAR LED is designed to outperform the competition with additional diodes and a tuned spectrum to deliver iconic results.
The 670W iL8x ILUMINAR has a tuned full spectrum LED array specifically engineered for vegetative and flower cycles that require high μmol performance at a lower clearance to the canopy.
The IL8 performs the best at 10-12” from the top of the canopy.*
The iL8x is perfect for either large commercial facilities or stand-alone hobby use. The center mast allows the LED bars to be hard mounted to the mast or remote mounted for multi-level grow environments where every inch counts.
*Every environment is unique and if you're using additional supplemental lighting, it will change the light layout requirements.
PPF: 1742 µmol/s
Efficacy: 2.6 µmol/j
Input Power: 670W
Top Product Features:
- Spectrum Tuned: FS Grow (Full Spectrum Growth)
- High Efficiency SMD LED Array SMD LED Array
- Low Profile
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 5 Years
Features & Specifications:
- Emitter Type: LED Diodes (various spectrums available)
- Input Power: Smart Sensing™ 100V to 277V
- Finishing Mounting Height: 6”-12” to top of Canopy
- Emitter Cooling: Passive / Extruded Case
- Dimming / Controllable: 0-10V Controllable
- Light Distribution: +/- 5%: 125º
- Waterproof Rating: IP65 for Damp/Wet Conditions
- LED Lifespan (90% of Life): 55,000+ Hours
- Power Factor: > 90
- Mounting: Direct Rack, Cable Mounted
- L = 1067mm / 42.01”
- W = 1003mm / 39.49”
- H = 129mm / 5.08”
- Weight= 35.3 lbs | 16 kg
VOLTS | AMPS | WATTS
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.