GREE VIREO 12,000 BTU 22 SEER Indoor Unit
GREE VIREO 12,000 BTU 22 SEER Indoor Unit
KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Minimalistic Design - The unit is designed to blend well in any living space. The slim compact cabinet hangs inconspicuously on the wall and mixes well with most interior designs.
- Unit Display - The Vireo+ wall-mounted units have an easy-to-read display and indicator lights, which provide information on room set point and operating mode, among other features. The display may be turned off for your convenience.
- Multiple speed fan - The indoor fan can operate at one of four speeds (low, medium, high or turbo) for cool or heat mode, to provide maximum comfort and quiet operation.
- Timer - The unit may be programmed to turn ON or OFF after a selected time.
- I Feel mode - Senses the room temperature from the remote control(cooling mode only) which is closest to you, instead of at the indoor unit. This means that it will adjust airflow and temperature for maximum personal comfort.
- Adjustable airflow - The Vireo+ system has a bi-directional airflow control for maximum comfort. The indoor unit has adjustable vertical swing louvers and can be set in multiple discharge directions.
- Privacy lock mode - Both the wired and wireless controllers have a privacy lock to prevent unauthorized access to system settings.
- Sleep mode - The Vireo+ has three sleep modes that automatically adjust the room's temperature. The slight shift in temperature will not affect your comfort level but it will significantly save in energy consumption.
- Quiet Mode - The Vireo+ will function at very low noise levels, to achieve this the unit will operate at normal speed for the first ten(10) minutes or until the room set point temperature is reached, the unit will operate quietly at low fan speed.
- Energy Savings Mode - This feature will automatically select the optimal compressor and fan speeds to allow for energy savings while operating in cool or heat modes.
- Fahrenheit °F / Celsius °C - The wired and wireless controllers can be programmed to display the temperature in °F or °C.
- Self-diagnostics - The system has a built-in computer which uses real-time diagnostics which help prolong the unit's life. The automatic diagnostics feature continuously scans for errors or malfunctions and fault codes are shown on the unit display to facilitate troubleshooting and repair.
- High efficiency G-10 Inverter Technology - The G10 inverter operates at different capacities, making it the most efficient technology today. Unlike conventional systems, that regulate room temperatures running at the maximum capacity and then turning off completely, the G10 inverter technology eliminates these frequent starts/stops. The inverter technology ensures the system will reach the desired temperature much faster and maintain consistent comfort levels, therefore achieving higher efficiency and significant energy savings.
- Heat pump advantage - Gree heat pumps, powered by the G10 Inverter, provide heat at up to 1/3 the cost of electric heat, while using as little as 1/3 of the electricity.
- Resilient Construction - The outdoor unit has a robust, heavy gauge steel frame construction which is easy to maintain while providing years of reliable operation.
- Low voltage start-up - The system will operate from 187V to 253V (230V models) and 103V to 127V (115V models) adapting to unstable power, avoiding system failure.
- Whisper Quiet Operation - The Vireo+ will not disturb your comfort as it operates below typical library sound levels.
- Intelligent defrost - This increases energy savings by defrosting only when needed.
- Blue Fin condenser - Blue Fin condenser coating maintains excellent heat transfer properties and provides years of reliable service.
- Power failure mode - If the power is interrupted and returns, your comfort will not be compromised, the system will automatically return to the last operating mode.
- Intelligent pre-heating - This convenient feature monitors the discharge air temperature, and delays the indoor fan until the coil has warmed up to prevent cold air blowing into the room.
- Polymeric air filters - Protect your unit and improve air quality by preventing dust and debris from degrading system performance. The filters are washable and permanent for your convenience.
- Agency Listings - All systems are listed with AHRI (Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute) and are ETL Certified per UL Standards.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Control the comfort with your Smartphone - For the ultimate inconvenience, upgrade your Vireo+ to Universal WIFI and smartphone control. Simple and easy, allowing you to adjust comfort levels from anywhere you have WIFI access through your smartphone. The system is compatible with devices using standard Android or IOS operating systems.
For submittals, spec sheets, install manuals, certificates, and more, please visit https://www.greecomfort.com/resources/dealer-resources-current-product/
< Show Less
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.