Elite Root Tonic C
Elite Root Tonic C
Elite Root Tonic C (0-10-12) may be used as a soil conditioner or directly to stimulate plant health and wellness during the vegetative stages of growth and throughout the plant’s lifecycle.
How it works: Elite Root Tonic C has been biochemically engineered to assist in the development of stronger, healthier plants. Similar to electrolyte drinks that keep athletes going strong, Elite Root Tonic C provides an optimized liquid concentrate that quenches a growing plant's boundless thirst, creating lateral growth and a strong foundation. Packed with high levels of potassium and phosphorous, it meets the demands of growing plants.
Instructions: Use 2 ml-4 ml of solution per gallon of water during the Vegetation and Bloom cycle (see feed chart for further details).
Derived From: Monopotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caustic Potash
The Elite Difference:
• Cost Effective: Extra-concentrated formula allows a little product to go a long way
• Easy to Use: Simple 5-product lineup covers all your needs
• Optimally Balanced: Nutrients are in their most plant-friendly form and are balanced to maintain an optimal pH, resulting in faster, maximized uptake and quicker absorption
• Long Lasting: Superior product stability means longer shelf life
• All Natural: Free of hormones, perfumes, dyes, and growth regulators, including paclobutrazol and daminozide
Download the Elite Nutrients App here! It's a great resource for customizing your feeding schedule.
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.