Cultilene Starter Cubes 77 cell Tray

CulStarterCubes
more from Cultilene

(Unit Price)

CALL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE:  (877) 812-4766   Cultilene is a mixture of basalt rocks and chalk. These are heated to 1600 degrees at which point they become molten and are spun, like candy floss. When occurring naturally, during volcanic eruptions, this material is known as Angel Hair. This perfectly blended Rockwool makes the ideal environment for roots to develop. The tiny fibres and air pockets hold water without water logging and encourage exception plant and root growth. At full saturation, Cultilene holds approx 80% of its volume in water, leaving 20% of tiny air pockets. Each propagation cube sits in an individually well in a plastic tray. Available in start cubes, grow cubes and slabs. Cultilene Rockwool is highly regarded and wide...Show More >

CALL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE:  (877) 812-4766

 

Cultilene is a mixture of basalt rocks and chalk. These are heated to 1600 degrees at which point they become molten and are spun, like candy floss.

When occurring naturally, during volcanic eruptions, this material is known as Angel Hair.

This perfectly blended Rockwool makes the ideal environment for roots to develop. The tiny fibres and air pockets hold water without water logging and encourage exception plant and root growth. At full saturation, Cultilene holds approx 80% of its volume in water, leaving 20% of tiny air pockets.

Each propagation cube sits in an individually well in a plastic tray.

Available in start cubes, grow cubes and slabs. Cultilene Rockwool is highly regarded and widely used by amateurs and professionals alike. Still used to this day by NASA.

Suited to drip feed, ebb and flood or NFT


< Show Less

(Unit Price)

    You have added a Discontinued Item.

    Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.

    Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.

    Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.

    support@agron.io
    877.812.4766

    Don't show this message again, I know 'Discontinued Items'.

    WHY SHOP WITH AGRON?

    SMOOTH DELIVERY

    SMOOTH DELIVERY

    REAL TIME INVENTORY

    REAL TIME INVENTORY

    SIMPLE RETURNS

    SIMPLE RETURNS

    INDUSTRY EXPERTS

    INDUSTRY EXPERTS

    You recently viewed

    Clear recently viewed
    Loading…
    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we will assume that you understand this. Learn more
    Accept