CO2 & O2 PORTABLE MONITOR
The Aspida is dedicated to protecting people from the dangers of elevated
carbon dioxide and oxygen depletion.
Standard features include a high visibility display, vibration alarm and TWA
alarm all packaged in a durable enclosure. However the Aspida offers you
• Intelligent software allowing 2 users to be registered on one unit.
• Inbuilt intelligence ensures you know when the Aspida needs maintaining.
• Battery flexibility - forgot to charge your Aspida? Don’t worry, you can also
fit two standard AA batteries for the day.
• The Aspida is fitted with a man down device offering extra safety
protection for lone workers. The audible alarm is capable of reaching
• The man down device can also be used a panic alarm, this is initiated by
pushing and holding the ‘X’ button.
• The Aspida is supplied with a push-in flow adaptor, USB cable and data download software as standard.
Alarm Set Points: CO2: 0.5% and 1.5% O2: 18% and 19.5%.
Mandown: Activated after 3 mins of non-movement.
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.