320 Pints Per Day, 208-240VAC. Anden A320V1 dehumidifiers are designed and built for cultivation. This industrial unit removes up to 320 pints of moisture per day, and powerfully circulates air within your cultivation space to create a healthy, grow-optimized environment. And it really moves some air--up to 830 cubic feet per minute for maximum moisture removal. Setup is simple, and humidity is constantly controlled to help prevent crop disease and pests.
- 320 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control
- 830 CFM @ 0.0” – To remove moisture, it’s got to move the moisture-filled air. The powerful fans circulate huge amounts of air for maximum moisture removal
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 2.9 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- Remote Control – The included Model 77 remote control relays diagnostics from the dehumidifier, giving you simple control of the conditions in your cultivation space (upgrade options available)
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A. Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product–so you can grow with confidence
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.