Airnugz 800- 115V 60hz - with DUAC Filter, Carbon Filter and Prefilter
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.
3-5 Day Lead Time
Air Purification and Odor Neutralization for Small Greenhouses Cross Contamination Prevention AirNugz Filtration 800 for Odorless Space.
• Efficiency: The AirNugz 800 is powerful yet portable filtration system engineered for critical air filtration and odor neutralization. By combining true DUAC filtration (Dual Activation) with our “Duac-Pure” three stage odor controlling filter, the Airganics AirNugz is the most efficient filtration system in its class.
• Versatility: The AirNugz 800 is used in a variety of applications ranging from odor and fume removal, air purifying, food processing and laboratory cross contamination prevention and containment of airborne pathogen for medical and hospital uses.
• Virtually indestructible: The heavy duty roto molded box is leak proof and virtually indestructible.
• Standard filters: 16” x 16” x 3” Fill-Pure DUAC Honeycomb Filter (5 lbs of dual activated media) 16” x 16” x 1” Fill-Pure Tri-Tek PreFilter 16” x 16” x 1/2” Fill-Pure MERV Filter
• Low power requirements: Drawing only 3 amps, the AirNugz 800 can be daisy chained up to three units. The built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation. The AirNugz straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application.
• Utilizes standard “Lay flat” or flex ducting: 10” intake to 12” exhaust vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction. Ducting can be used to exhaust filtered air outside or to bring in fresh air from outside.
• Low power requirements
• Variable speed adjustment, delivers 200-800 CFM
• The tri-gasket filter sealing flange assures leak proof operation
• Three stage filtration through DUAC Honeycomb Filter, Tri Tek and MERV dust filters
• Easy filter change with the quick release intake door
• Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of up to 3 machines
• Built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps
• 10 to 12 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow
• Available in a variety of power sources (115V-230V, 50/60 Hz)
• No installation necessary. Turnkey system. Plug and filter!!!
• Removes any organically generated odor via the DUAC Honeycomb Filter
• Exhaust clean odorless air after filtration
• Increase airflow in greenhouses
• Renew fresh clean air supply
• Portable and easily movable and transportable
• Variable speed rheostat permits user to adjust the air exchange rate
• Prevents cross contamination by odor
• Restore outside air quality inside any close space
• Air purification for food processing facilities grow area and laboratories