Airborne contaminants such as powdery mildew and botrytis represent a persistent threat, causing crop failures that require massive decontamination efforts.
with ozone in a self-contained unit to achieve a 99.9% microbial kill.
- One Bluezone unit treats 15,000 cubic feet in a flower or veg room, and 7,500 cubic feet in a dry or trim room
- California Air Resources Board and NSF Certified, Intertek and ARE Labs Tested
- 8,800 hours (1 year) without maitenance
- UV Bulbs changed once per year (annual bulb change cost $375)
- Electronic display confirms operation
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Size: 31" x 15" x 14"
- Weight: 27lbs
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.