Taxes faq

Can I order tax exempt as a business owner?

We accept valid wholesale and resale licenses from your State’s Department of Revenue. Once your Agron account is created, please upload your wholesale or resale license in the My Account section of the website. Our support team will contact you once your license has been verified. Please note Articles of Incorporation, EIN, Business Licenses, Seller's Permits or Sales Tax Licenses are not valid for voiding tax on transactions. Tax is applicable to your shipping address not your billing address or company headquarters.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are understand this. Learn more