Agron is wholesale hydroponic equipment company offering over 10,000 products in sixty different categories to meet the grow equipment needs of cultivators. We offer lighting, nutrients, environment products, and propagation products for commercial producers. From soil products to carbon filters, their wholesale agricultural platform is able to provide for all of the agricultural needs of their customers.
Agron is committed to providing the fastest shipping, real time inventory, and true wholesale pricing. Our founders have a strong interest in fostering a love of agriculture for the next generations. Because of their beliefs in encouraging future generations of farmers, they are proud to offer a $500 Scholarship Essay Contest.
Agron believes education is vital for success in the agricultural industry. Their essay scholarship program is open to all students who have been accepted or are attending an accredited college, university, or technical school.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Winner Announcement: June 15, 2019
The $500 scholarship is being offered to students who are able to effectively demonstrate a strong talent for writing.
Essay Subject: Innovations in Commercial Indoor Hydroponics
The essay may discuss the latest innovations in indoor hydroponics, including the use of growing lights, trays, benches, and growing techniques. Agron welcomes writers to use creative language and to interject their own thoughts into the essay, without the use of vulgar or foul language.
Hydroponics is a fascinating subject that has allowed growers to change the way vegetables, fruits, and other plants are grown. This subject matter is vast and there should be plenty of material for writers to focus on. Writers are encouraged to discover unique hydroponic applications and expound upon these subjects for an interesting essay.
Applicants for this $500 scholarship program should submit a 1,000-word essay on the latest innovations in hydroponics. The essay should stay on topic and should showcase the writer’s full understanding of the subject matter.
Writers are encouraged to carefully research the topic of their essay so they can convey factual and interesting information that will be informative for all readers. Agron looks forward to reading all of the submissions and making the choice on which entry will be declared the winner of the contest.
Those who are submitting an essay should ensure they carefully proofread and correct any grammar errors before submission as any errors could prevent an essay from being chosen as the winner. The essay will be judged according to the usage of English language grammar rules, varied and colorful vocabulary, and the writer’s mastery of the subject matter.
Requirements for Applying:
- The applicant must be attending or have been accepted by an accredited college or university.
- The applicant must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- The applicant must have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- The applicant can be from any class level, including rising freshmen and those who are in the process of pursuing their Master’s Degree.
- The essay submission should not exceed 1,000 words and should be submitted in .doc or .pdf form to email@example.com.
- The essay should contain no vulgar or foul language or it will be refused.
- The essay should contain no grammar errors and should show a thorough understanding of the topic.
- The essay becomes the property of Agron and will not be returned to the writer.
- All essay entries must be received by midnight ET on May 31, 2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on June 15, 2019. The winner will be informed via email and will have 14 days to reply or another winner will be chosen.
- All scholarship questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your essay to email@example.com. Please include your name and attach your 1,000 word essay in .pdf or .doc format.