Sales Tax Certificate
With the Agron Tax Exemption Program (ATEP), you may be eligible to use your tax exempt status for future purchases from Agron LLC.
Important: To enroll in ATEP, please provide us with the valid tax exemption document(s) for each applicable state. You’ll also need to maintain a current certificate in accordance with state laws and our Terms & Conditions.
Note: Agron Business customers, upload here.
- Upload Documentation: Some states require that you upload your tax exemption certificate. Once you upload your certificate, we’ll review the documentation provided within 24 hours. If we need additional information or documentation in order to process your exemption documents, our customer service team will contact you by e-mail.
To modify information, you can access the Agron Tax Exemption Program from Your Account by selecting "Agron Tax Exemption Program" in the Settings section. You can re-enter the online interview to make modifications or edit a certificate.
We inventory our products in nine strategic locations across the United States. The majority of our orders ship within 12-24 hours. With this platform we can get our products to you quickly. Our national presence reduces shipping times and freight expense.
You receive free shipping if your order includes at least $2000 of eligible items. Any item with "FREE Shipping" messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Agron is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
Please indicate if your facility has a commercial loading dock and if you will require a pallet jack or lift gate.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's free shipping eligibility.
- You can ship to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states only.
- You can ship to APO/FPO addresses only when they have a U.S. zip code.
- You may find geographic shipping restrictions apply to particular products.
Note: Some items may not be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii using free shipping.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping:
- The order may contain ineligible items such as grow media.
- A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply.
If a first available delivery date isn't displayed, then you're in an area that doesn't support pre-scheduling from the website or the item is in a pre-order state. In these cases, the carrier will contact you by phone to arrange a date and time for delivery. For more information on setting up a Scheduled Delivery, see: Arrange a Scheduled Delivery.
A signature is required for all deliveries. If nobody is present at the time of delivery, the product will be taken away by the carrier and you'll need to reschedule your delivery. The carrier will call you at least 30 minutes prior to delivery, so please ensure the phone number connected to the delivery address is correct in Your Account. You can update the phone number for this address by going to the Manage Address Book section of Your Account.
Freight Damage and Shortages - At the time of delivery, make sure there is no damage or any shortages. If there is, it must be noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. If time does not permit you to inspect the shipment at the time of delivery, note on the delivery receipt “subject to count and inspection” before signing for the order. If the delivery receipt is signed as complete / undamaged and at a later point damage or shortages are found, you will be unable to receive compensation. Freight claims (damages or shortages) must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. Claims made after the 24 hour time frame will be the responsibility of the customer. Please contact Agron RMA department directly at email@example.com with shipment specifics and corresponding purchase order number.
- The RMA web page is available on the customer login portion of our web site - www.agron.io. Click on the "My Account" drop down menu at the top of the home page and go to RMA Info & Requests. An updated RMA request form is included in this section. Fill out the form completely. All fields are required.
- The form is provided in PDF format when sent in email. A free reader for the PDF form can be downloaded here. The form can be filled out on your computer screen. Please send RMA forms to the email address on top of the form, do not sent to customer service.
- Verify the ship-to address is the address where you wish your replacement or repaired product be delivered. Your contact phone number is also very important information.
- Email (preferred) or fax your request to the contact on the form. We recommend that you save a copy for your records. Do not use the RMA request form as your packing slip.
- Use your RMA confirmation as your packing slip. Our Customer Service department will enter your request into our returns system and fax or email you your RMA confirmation that will list all items authorized for return. If any items you requested are not approved, we will provide explanation and instructions if applicable.
- Please take photographs of the damaged items upon receipt.
- Be sure to test all products being returned as defective or for warranty repair. Also, ensure that all products are still in warranty. If you need assistance with testing procedures, please call our RMA Department Hot Line.
- Do not return any items not on your RMA confirmation.
- Only return items purchased from Agron.
- We will not accept the following items as returns for credit: old/obsolete inventory, outdated or expired products, old models or product styles, discontinued/run out products, discontinued vendors, products purchased more than 3 months ago, products not in their original packaging and/or any product that is not resalable as NEW.
- Describe completely the problem with the item. This helps our repair technicians identify, fix and get the item back to you quickly. Use additional lines if needed.
- All Sunlight Supply brand reflectors, socket assemblies, Titan Controllers, EcoPlus Chillers and Sun System Ballasts except Electronic Ballasts will be handled as a repair. All other distributed items that are authorized to be returned will be credited if deemed defective and is within the warranty period.
- Use appropriate packaging material to get item(s) safely back to us. Please do not ship any broken lamps/glass. Any item broken in transit from the customer to Sunlight Supply, that will not be covered by the vendor, will not be covered by Sunlight Supply.
- Ideal-Air & Titan Controls will attempt to have most products troubleshot or repaired in the field instead of being returned.
- If we cannot identify where a shipment came from, (i.e. the shipment we receive does not have the RMA confirmation pack slip, the RMA number on the shipping tag, or other ID) the shipment becomes the property of Sunlight Supply Inc. That shipment will be disposed of if we do not hear from you within 30 days. Also, if we have notified you that a unit you returned will require repair charges, you have 30 days to notify us to either return the unit to you without repair, but with freight charges, or authorize the repairs and freight charges.
- Please refer to the RMA request form for additional instructions
Repairs outside of warranty will be billed at $60 per hour plus parts. Any freight will also be billed if not initially covered by customer. Administrative fees apply to, but are not limited to:
- Items returned without authorization.
- Defective items or warranty repairs that are working.
- Items damaged during shipping because of inadequate packaging.
- Items improperly returned on prepaid shipping tags.
- Items returned for warranty repair or replacement that is out of warranty because of date, tampering or misuse.
- Items left in our possession over 30 days.
Merchandise Returns - Products being returned to Sunlight Supply®, Inc. will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. We will only take back new, unused merchandise in resalable condition. Product must be in its’ original packaging. Do not write on packaging. Use over wrap boxes for shipping. Return items must be a current model and less than three months old. Customers must prepay the freight back to us. If merchandise is received back in condition other than what is described above or if it is damaged in shipment, we will be unable to give credit on the merchandise. Compensation for returned merchandise will be credited to the customer’s account only.
Special Orders - Special orders are considered to be items which are available through Sunlight Supply, Inc. / NGW but are not normally stocked in a particular distribution center location. Examples may be 15 or 55 gallon drums of nutrients, totes of soil, 480 volt lighting ballasts, etc. We are willing to order and deliver such items to our Dealer Partners only under an order and take agreement. Sunlight Supply will not inventory special order items. The Dealer Partner is responsible for purchasing 100% of the quantity of special order items placed with Sunlight Supply, Inc. / NGW. Reminder, special order items are not in stock and the inbound lead times are subject to the manufacturer’s lead times and are out of our control. Such orders may require a 25%-50% non-refundable deposit. You will be asked to sign a simple form agreeing to these terms prior to our placing any special order. Minimum special order amount is $50.00 at Dealer’s cost. Special orders are not cancelable.