Phantom 50 Series, DE Open Lighting System, 750W, 120V/240V
You have added a Discontinued Item.
Please keep in mind the inventory quantity listed on discontinued items is not always accurate and these items may be out of stock at any time.
Certain items may not be supported by the manufacturer and warranties could be limited.
Contact Agron Customer Support for additional questions.
The Phantom Commercial DE Open Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint.
At the heart of this system is the PHB5040 Phantom Commercial DE Ballast with USB Interface. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller.
PHB5040 Ballast features:
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Six-way wattage output control: 400W, 500W, 600W, 750W, and 825W
- Compatible for PX1 control at: 825W, 750W and 600W
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Unidirectional pressure equalization valve
- Integrated hangers
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with an 8' 120V 16/3 AWG power cord with EMI suppression and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Includes 15' USB-RJ12 Controller Cable Pack
Open Reflector features:
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with excellent uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Provides a broad, consistent light spread
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- The ideal reflector choice for lower mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high-temperature lamp holders
- Patented reflector design: D731,109 (and other patents pending)
Premium DE lamp features:
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (1450 µmol/s)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with Hydrofarm and PARsource high-frequency DE fixtures and ballasts